At the moment we are open for business and taking reservations for dine-in customers.
We are ensuring that cleaning standards are kept following the government’s advice by:
– Increasing the frequency with which we clean all the areas of the Restaurant.
– Asking our staff and suppliers to take additional precautions to safeguard the health of our customers and those who visit us.
– Discouraging all personal contact within our Restaurant, including shaking of hands, hugging, etc.
- Requiring our staff to remain at home if they do not feel well.
- Employees have been extensively trained on the importance of social distancing and thorough cleaning.
We encourage our guests to observe:
– All guests can SIGN IN either by scanning the QR code or logging details with us at reception.
– Keep social distance as much as possible and be respectful of those around you.
– Use the hand sanitiser points available throughout the Restaurant.
– Stay at home if you are sick or think you may have come in direct contact with someone who has or may have Covid-19.
– Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue.
– Giacomo’s offers a sensible safe and civilized environment for you all to enjoy.
Tue-Sat 12 pm – 2.00 pm* Restaurant closed at 3.30 pm
Tue-Thu 6.30 pm – 9.00 pm*
Fri-Sat 6.00 pm – 9.00 pm*
Smart Casual Dress.
No sportswear, flip-flops or
shorts in the restaurant.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not observing this code.